Patrons with MPL-issued Evergreen Indiana library cards can stream audiobooks, ebooks, graphic novels/comic books, movies, TV episodes, and music albums on their computers/laptops (or download the same content to many smartphones and tablets) from www.hoopladigital.com for FREE! There are currently a quarter million titles from which to choose!
How It Works
- To access hoopla on your iOS, Android, or Kindle Fire devices, download the hoopla app for your device, set-up your hoopla account, and then download or stream the titles to your smartphone or tablet for on-the-go use. (The hoopla app is available on Google Play, iTunes App Store, or Amazon.com.)
- To access hoopla on your computer or laptop, go here and click the blue Get Started button to set up your account. In future, you will click the blue Log In button to access your account. (To view videos, you may be prompted to download a Widevine Media Optimizer plug-in the first time.)
- Seven circulations per patron per month (subject to change)
- No holds
- Every title is available at all times
- Audiobooks, ebooks, graphic novels/comic books = 21 days
- Music albums = 7 days
- TV episodes & movies = 3 days (a few are only 2 days)
Patrons can see loan periods for items before checkout.
- Borrowed items will be automatically returned after the lending period is over.
- Patrons may also return items prior to due dates.
Need Some Help?
For technical assistance with hoopla, visit www.hoopladigital.com/support or log into your hoopla account and click Contact Us at the bottom. Click here for instructions how to use Hoopla on iOS devices.