Click Logo (Above) to Visit Hoopla Digital Website
EBOOKS & COMICS ON HOOPLA
Besides being able to stream or download audiobooks, movies, TV shows, and music using Hoopla, you may also download or stream graphic novels (comic books) and ebooks. Click the graphic (below) to learn more.
Click Graphic (Above) to Learn More
WHAT’S ALL THE HOOPLA ABOUT?
Hoopla Overview (Video)
Hoopla Promo Trailer #2, by MPL (Video)
Patrons with MPL-issued Evergreen Indiana library cards can stream audiobooks, ebooks, graphic novels/comic books, movies, TV episodes, and music albums on their computers/laptops (or download the same content to many smartphones and tablets) from www.hoopladigital.com for FREE! There are currently a quarter million titles from which to choose!
How It Works
- To access hoopla on your iOS, Android, or Kindle Fire devices, download the hoopla app for your device, set-up your hoopla account, and then download or stream the titles to your smartphone or tablet for on-the-go use. (The hoopla app is available on Google Play, iTunes App Store, or Amazon.com.)
- To access hoopla on your computer or laptop, go to https://www.hoopladigital.com/login and click the blue Sign Up Now button to set up your account. In future, you will click the blue Log In button to access your account. (To view videos, you may be prompted to download a Widevine Media Optimizer plug-in the first time.)
- 10 circulations per patron per month (subject to change)
- No holds
- Every title is available at all times
- Audiobooks, ebooks, graphic novels/comic books = 21 days
- Music albums = 7 days
- TV episodes & movies = 3 days (a few are only 2 days)
Patrons can see loan periods for items before checkout.
- Borrowed items will be automatically returned after the lending period is over.
- Patrons may also return items prior to due dates.
- streaming = You need a constant internet connection via wifi, DSL, cell, cable, etc.
- download = You only need an internet connection when putting the app on your mobile device initially and when you checkout a title. You can watch/listen to your title while on-the-go.
- audiobook bookmarks = with audiobooks, patrons may place a “bookmark” that will restart the audio at a designated place (more than one “bookmark” may be inserted in the same audiobook).
Need Some Help?
For technical assistance with hoopla, visit www.hoopladigital.com/support or log into your hoopla account and click Contact Us at the bottom. Click here for instructions how to use Hoopla on iOS devices.
Compatible Devices (in addition to computers and laptops):
iPhone 4s and newer
iPad 2 and newer
iPad Mini/Mini with Retina
iPod Touch 5th Gen
Google Nexus 7 (2012) (4.4.4)
Google Nexus 7 (2013) (4.4.4)
Samsung Galaxy Tab2 7.0 (4.2.2)
Samsung Galaxy Tab2 10.1 (4.2.2)
Samsung Galaxy Tab3 7.0 (4.4.2)
Samsung Galaxy Tab4 10.1 (4.4.2)
Barnes & Noble Nook HD (4.0.3)
Barnes & Noble Nook HD+ (4.0.3)
ASUS Transformer TF300T (4.2.1)
Google Nexus 4 (4.4.4)
Google Nexus 5 (4.4.4)
HTC Droid DNA (4.4.2)
HTC Evo 4G LTE (4.3)
HTC One M7 (4.4.2)
HTC One M8 (4.4.3)
LG G2 (4.4.2)
LG G3 (4.4.2)
Motorola Droid RAZR M (4.4.2)
Samsung Galaxy S3 (4.4.2)
Samsung Galaxy S4 (4.4.2 & 4.4.4)
Samsung Galaxy S5 (4.4.2)
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (4.4.2)
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (4.4.2)
Kindle Fire Devices:
Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 7 (3rd gen) (126.96.36.199)
Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 (3rd gen) (188.8.131.52)