OUR MAGAZINES ARE NOW DIGITAL WITH ZINIO
Zinio allows you to read digitized magazines using your mobile devices, laptops, or other computers. Checkout magazines FREE using your MPL-issued Evergreen Indiana library card (number starts with 27323…). Click the big blue button below to set-up (or log-into) your account.
CLICK BUTTON (ABOVE) TO LOG-IN
(OR SET-UP YOUR ACCOUNT)
UNLIMITED TITLES TO KEEP AS LONG AS YOU LIKE
Zinio allows you to access an unlimited number of magazines and keep them for as long as you like. No late fees, no having to return items, no checkout limits. Click here to browse magazines in the Zinio collection.
HOW IT WORKS & WHAT’S AVAILABLE
Watch this helpful video tutorial (below) to learn more about Zinio’s features and resources.
Zinio for Libraries – One Account Video from RBdigital from Recorded Books on Vimeo.
NEED INSTRUCTIONS OR APPS?
This helpful brochure and the Zinio for Libraries FAQ web page summarize how to use Zinio and answer many questions. Download the Zinio mobile app directly from your device’s app store. The Zinio mobile app is available for the following devices: iOS (iPad, iPhone), Android, and Kindle Fire HD/HDX.
Click the following links to see more detailed instructions for using Zinio on your particular device(s):
- Zinio User Guide — iOS Mobile Device Instructions
- Zinio User Guide — Android Mobile App Instructions
- Zinio User Guide — Kindle Fire HD/HDX Mobile App Instructions
- Zinio User Guide — PC/MAC Laptop or Desktop Computer Instructions
- Video Tutorials
SETTING UP & LOGGING INTO YOUR ZINIO ACCOUNT
Please follow these steps to register your Zinio account:
- Click the blue button to the left (or click here) to go to the Zinio registration page.
- In the upper right-hand corner, click create new account.
- Type your MPL-issued Evergreen Indiana library card number (starts with 27323…) into the line and press the blue NEXT button.
- In the lines provided, type your first and last names, email address, create your own password, then re-type it to confirm, then click the blue CREATE ACCOUNT button.
- Select Indiana–Mooresville Public Library from the drop-down menu and click the blue CONTINUE button.
- You are now logged-into Zinio (your first name should now appear in the upper right-hand corner).
- To log-out, click the arrow-down button to the right of your name, which drops-down a menu, from which you may select LOG-OUT. (Select other options to manage your account settings.)
To log-into your Zinio account:
- Click here to go to the Zinio log-in page.In the upper right-hand corner, click login.
- In the lines provided, type your email address and password, then click the blue LOG IN button.