CHECK OUT OUR NEW PROGRAMS
We’re continuously introducing new library programs to satisfy patron interests and needs. Here are some of our latest for 2013.
Many of our programs require advance registration. Register for programs using our online calendar or call (317) 831-7323.
Yoga at the library is now on Mondays at 6:30-7:30 p.m. Registration is required.
Craftershock! for Adults & Teens (3rd Mondays)
Adults and teens meet to make fun crafts. The group meets every third Monday of the month (3:15-4:15 p.m.) Registration required.
Newbie’s Guide to the Library
After taking these workshops, you’ll know the library’s services and resources inside-out! These helpful quarterly seminars will show you the ropes.
- Databases & Research (June 11)
- Reference 101 (September 10)
- Tour of the Library (December 10)
- How to Download eBooks to Your Kindle (July 9)
- How to Use Facebook (October 8)
- How to Use Pinterest (December 17)
Staff and patrons meet in this quarterly program to discuss trips taken to exotic places. We will share photos, tips, and cultural descriptions. Refreshments will be served!
- Alaska (June 18)
- Paris, France (September 17)
- Curacao Island (off coast of Venezuela) (December 17)