Search Our Evergreen Indiana Catalog (Above)
WE’RE MORE THAN JUST BOOKS
Mooresville Public Library offers a variety of services for its patrons. From traditional books, magazines and videos to a computer lab, office services, workshops, and more. Don’t see what you’re looking for? Let us know–we’ll try to help.
- Book clubs
- Computer lab – Userful software, digital scanning, network printing
- Computer training classes
- Downloadable e-books
- Faxing ($3 for 1st page; $1 for each additional page)
- Fiction & Nonfiction collections – books, video recordings, audio recordings, video games
- Friendly staff waiting to serve you
- Hoopla–stream movies, TV shows, music albums, audiobooks, and more FREE using your MPL-issued Evergreen Indiana library card.
- Indiana and local historical and genealogical information
- Indiana State Museum Library Pass program (part of a pilot program featuring several Hoosier public libraries) (watch our promo trailer)
- Library Café – vending machines
- Meeting and Study Rooms (Reservations Required)
- Notary public–ask for Sharon, Sandra, or Bill (watch our promo trailer)
- Outgoing U.S. Mail
- Photocopies (10 cents per image for B/W, 20 cents per image for oversize, 25 cents per image for color)
- Proctoring Exams: Call (317) 831-7323; ask for Sandra or Bill
- Programs and workshops for adults, teens and young children
- Reference Assistance
- WiFi (Free)
- YAZ (Young Adult Zone) – especially for teens
- Youth Services Department – child-friendly area for reading, playing, studying and fun activities
STAY CONNECTED. WE’RE AVAILABLE ONLINE.
- Access our databases, blogs, videos, digital documents and photos, music, and other online information throughout our website.
- Keep up with what’s happening at MPL through eNewsfeed (email newsletter about upcoming events), Wowbrary (email newsletter about new items in our catalog) Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, YouTube, and other social media.
- Visit our NEWSLETTERS web page to subscribe to our email newsletters or to read our online program handouts.