Search Our Evergreen Indiana Catalog (Above)
WE’RE MORE THAN JUST BOOKS
Mooresville Public Library offers a variety of services for its patrons. From traditional books, magazines and videos to a computer lab, office services, workshops, and more. Don’t see what you’re looking for? Let us know–we’ll try to help.
- Book clubs
- Computer lab – Userful software, digital scanning, network printing
- Computer training classes
- Downloadable e-books
- Faxing ($3 for 1st page; $1 for each additional page)
- Fiction & Nonfiction collections – books, video recordings, audio recordings, video games
- Friendly staff waiting to serve you
- Hoopla–stream movies, TV shows, music albums, audiobooks, and more FREE using your MPL-issued Evergreen Indiana library card.
- Indiana and local historical and genealogical information
- Indiana State Museum Library Pass program (watch our promo trailer)
- Meeting and Study Rooms (Reservations Required)
- Notary public–ask for Sharon, Sandra, or Bill (watch our promo trailer)
- Outgoing U.S. Mail
- Photocopying & Printing Costs
- 8-1/2″ x 11″ paper: 10 cents per image for B/W, 25 cents per image for color.
- Larger paper sizes: 20 cents per image for B/W, 50 cents per image for color.
- Proctoring Exams: Call (317) 831-7323; ask for Sandra or Bill
- Programs and workshops for adults, teens and young children
- Reference Assistance
- Vending machines
- WiFi (Free)
- YAZ (Young Adult Zone) – especially for teens
- Youth Services Department – child-friendly area for reading, playing, studying and fun activities
STAY CONNECTED. WE’RE AVAILABLE ONLINE.
- Access our databases, blogs, videos, digital documents and photos, music, and other online information throughout our website.
- Keep up with what’s happening at MPL through Wowbrary (email newsletter about new items in our catalog) Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, YouTube, and other social media.
- Visit our NEWSLETTERS web page.