WE’RE MORE THAN JUST BOOKS.
The Mooresville Public Library offers a variety of services for its patrons. From traditional books, magazines and videos to a computer lab, office services, workshops, and more. Don’t see what you’re looking for? Let us know, we’ll try to help.
- Fiction & Nonfiction collections – books, video recordings, audio recordings, video games
- Downloadable e-books
- Indiana and local historical and genealogical information
- Programs and workshops for adults, teens and young children
- Book Clubs
- Introductory computer training classes
- Youth Services Department – child-friendly area for reading, playing, studying and fun activities
- Computer lab – Windows software, digital scanning, network printing
- Free WiFi
- Business Services – copies, laminating, outgoing US Mail, Notary Public*
- Free AARP Tax Assistance and Tax Forms (seasonal)
- Meeting and Study Rooms (Reservations Required)
- Library Café – vending machines
- Reference Assistance
- Proctor Testing
- Friendly staff waiting to serve you
STAY CONNECTED. WE’RE AVAILABLE ON-LINE.
- Access databases, blogs, library-related videos, uploaded photographs, music, handouts, and other online information
- Keep up with what’s happening at MPL through Facebook & Twitter
- Receive email notifications of new and interesting items in our collections
- Receive the library’s digital newsletter, MPL Bookmark, via email or other online devices (by “push” technology)
*Nominal fees apply for copies. .10 to .25 per sheet based on size and color