WE’RE MORE THAN JUST BOOKS.
The Mooresville Public Library offers a variety of services for its patrons. From traditional books, magazines and videos to a computer lab, office services, workshops, and more. Don’t see what you’re looking for? Let us know, we’ll try to help.
- Fiction & Nonfiction collections – books, video recordings, audio recordings, video games
- Downloadable e-books
- Notary public–ask for Sharon, Sandra, or Bill (watch our promo trailer)
- Indiana State Museum Library Pass program (part of a pilot program featuring several Hoosier public libraries) (watch our promo trailer)
- Indiana and local historical and genealogical information
- Programs and workshops for adults, teens and young children
- Book Clubs
- Introductory computer training classes
- Youth Services Department – child-friendly area for reading, playing, studying and fun activities
- Computer lab – Windows software, digital scanning, network printing
- Free WiFi
- Faxing ($3 for 1st page; $1 for each additional page)
- Photocopies (10 cents per image for B/W, 20 cents per image for oversize, 25 cents per image for color)
- Outgoing U.S. Mail
- Free AARP Tax Assistance and Tax Forms (seasonal)
- Meeting and Study Rooms (Reservations Required)
- Library Café – vending machines
- Reference Assistance
- Proctor Testing
- Friendly staff waiting to serve you
STAY CONNECTED. WE’RE AVAILABLE ON-LINE.
- Access databases, blogs, library-related videos, uploaded photographs, music, handouts, and other online information
- Keep up with what’s happening at MPL through our eNewsfeed (emailing list), Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and YouTube.
- Read the library’s digital newsletters by visiting our NEWSLETTERS web page.