Library Card ApplicationMooresville (Indiana) Public Library
To check out items or use our digital services, you need a library card. We are a member of the Evergreen Indiana consortium. Any Evergreen Library cardholder in good standing may also check out items here.
To get a library card at Mooresville Public Library, you need to:
- Be a resident of Brown Township. Find your Township by using this search tool:
- Have Proper Identification (one of the following: a valid Indiana Driver’s license or State ID which displays a current address, current government issued photo ID [military ID, passport], valid ID from another state, or valid current university or college identification)
- Have proof of Brown Township residency. If the Proper Identification does not display your current address, please present one of the following: bank statement, utility, credit card, doctor bill, etc with the applicants name and dated within the last 30 days. A change of address confirmation, apartment lease, or property tax receipt will also be acceptable.
- Be 18 years or older. Minors must be accompanied by parent or guardian to obtain a MPL card.
- Apply in person (see below)