Renew Your Library Card
Mooresville (Indiana) Public Library
You Are Invited!
. . . to renew your library card. Please bring in the postcard that you received in the mail, get your card renewed, and you will be entered into a drawing for a free Fire Tablet.
This could be yours . . . if you renew your library card *
* If you win the drawing. Specific Fire model subject to availability.
What You Need to Renew
To renew your library card, you will need:
- To still reside in Brown Township (of Morgan County).
- Your ID card. This is your state-issued identification card or driver’s license with your current address.
- Your library card. (If you do not have your library card, we will issue you a replacement [and waive the $2 replacement fee]).
- You need to bring in the postcard that you received in the mail inviting you to renew your library card.
- Deadline for renewal is November 30th, 2021.
- One postcard will be chosen at random for the winner of the Fire Tablet.
- The winner will be contacted by phone.
- The winner will need to pick-up the Fire Tablet in person (and show picture ID) at the Mooresville Public Library by December 15th, 2021.
We Are Fine-Free!
MPL is now fine-free! If you had existing overdue fines on your account, those fines have been forgiven. We no longer charge overdue fines for items returned past the due date. Please note that items more than 28 days overdue will be marked as “Lost” and you will be charged a replacement fee. That replacement fee will need to be paid before you can use your card. Also, charges from other Evergreen libraries will remain.