We Are OPEN Regular Hours!
Mooresville (Indiana) Public Library
The Library's COVID-19 Rules
We invite you to come browse the collection, use our computers, and checkout materials — but a reminder:
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, our library services and capacity are still limited. To remain open, we must have a healthy and safe environment for our staff as well as our patrons. Below is an always-current summary of the services we’re offering and any other limitations in place.
- The Library is OPEN for regular business hours. We Welcome you BACK!
- Properly worn face coverings or masks are required during your visit for anyone who is UNVACCINATED and for children AGES 2-11. Masks are recommended for anyone else. Free masks are available at our circulation desk.
- Seating inside the library is limited and spaced apart for social distancing.
- The courtyard is available, but all library policies apply.
- Free WiFi is available 24/7 in our parking lot (strongest signal is in our north parking lot).
- We offer Curbside services by appointment.
- Public computers are available and spaced apart to support social distancing.
- The Indiana Room is open.
- FREE Faxing services are available.
- We encourage you to view our virtual programming!
- Friends of the Library are accepting donations (go to this page, then scroll to the bottom to see a list of what donations are being accepted). The FOL sale room is OPEN to purchase items.
- Community and study room reservations are being accepted (make reservations here).
- All items returned to the library will be held in a 24-hour quarantine. These items may temporarily show as overdue if returned on or near their due date. This will be corrected when the items are checked in.
- Read the library’s COVID-19 health & safety procedures for patrons and staff.
FIND OUT WHY: COVID-19
Click the following links (below) to find out why over half a million Americans have died from COVID-19, plus information about the progression of the disease and what you can do to protect yourselves and others.
COVID-19 VACCINATIONS & INFORMATION
Hoosiers ages 12 and older may now begin scheduling appointments to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
Appointments can be scheduled by visiting the Ourshot website (ourshot.in.gov) Those needing assistance with registration may call 211 or one of Indiana’s Area Agencies on Aging. A caregiver or loved one also may make an appointment on behalf of an eligible senior.
Get the latest COVID-19 information at the Indiana Department of Health website.
Morgan County COVID-19 Vaccine Sites
Click the blue logo below to see the current list of IDH vaccine sites in Morgan County. Please note that you must first register before going there to get your shots. Also, pharmacies not listed may be giving immunization shots. Check with your nearby drugstore to see if shots are also available there.
Register for Your Vaccine Using Our Special Computer
Outside the library’s computer lab is a dedicated computer you may use to register for your COVID-19 vaccine and to obtain more information about vaccination and vaccine sites.