We invite you to come browse the collection, log onto our computers, and check out materials — but a reminder:
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, our library services and capacity are still limited. To remain open, we must have a healthy and safe environment for our staff as well as our patrons. Below is an always-current summary of the services we’re offering and any other limitations in place.
- The Library is OPEN for regular business hours. We Welcome you BACK!
- Properly worn face coverings or masks are required during your visit.
- Seating inside the library is limited and spaced apart for social distancing.
- The courtyard is available, but all library policies apply.
- Free WiFi is available 24/7 in our north parking lot.
- We offer Curbside services by appointment.
- Public computers are available and spaced apart to support social distancing.
- The Indiana Room is open.
- Notary and Faxing services are available.
- We encourage you to view our virtual programming!
- Friends of the Library is not accepting donations at this time, but the FOL sale room is OPEN to purchase items for your home collection.
- Toys are not available in the Children’s area.
- Community and study room reservations are not available at this time.
- We ask that your visit is limited to one hour or less.
- All items returned to the library will be held in a 72-hour quarantine. These items may temporarily show as overdue if returned on or near their due date. This will be corrected when the items are checked in.