WE’RE BUILT FOR COMPANY. WON’T YOU JOIN US?
The Mooresville Public Library is pleased to offer its members the use of the community room or study room at no cost. Simple reserve the room in advance. Complete instructions for reserving your room can be found below. Please be sure to print and review a copy of our policies for the use of these rooms.
- Click here to reserve a room
- Click here to cancel a reservation
- Study Room Policies
- Community Room Policies
HOW TO RESERVE YOUR ROOM
Use the following sections to select the room name, date, start time and end time. Click Continue, at the bottom of the time selection, in order to continue the request.
The three sections, DATE SELECTION, ROOM SELECTION and TIME SELECTION, work together to display the selected room’s schedule for the selected day. This allows you to preview the available times and make your room selections accordingly.
The DATE SELECTION and ROOM SELECTION effects the TIME SELECTION in that the TIME SELECTION displays the selected room’s schedule for the selected day. Times that are available will be have a checkbox next to the time and a status of OPEN. The select column does not appear for rooms that cannot be requested online.
- Use the calendar to select the date on which you would like the room reserved. Click on the day of the week in order make your date selection.
- Left Arrow – Advances the calendar back one month.
- Right Arrow – Advances the calendar forward one month (Up to 6 months).
- Day – Clicking on the underlined day of the week selects the desired date.
- Use the drop-down menu to select the room that you would like to room reserved. Information about the selected room is displayed under the selected room.
- Drop-down menu – Contains the list of rooms that are available for reserving. (NOTE: Not all rooms are available for requesting online.)
- Capacity, standard fixtures, and standard equipment are displayed for the selected room.
- Use the checkboxes to select the desired time in which you would like the room reserved.
- Click the checkbox next to the desired start time. Click all of the checkboxes up to and
including the desired end time.
- Example: The desired request time is from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM and status is OPEN.
- Result: 4 checkboxes would be clicked; 9:00 AM-9:30 AM, 9:30 AM-10:00 AM, 10:00 AM-10:30 AM, and 10:30 AM-11:00 AM
- Always make sure you take into account any setup time and tear down time when you make your reservations to accommodate that time frame