Curbside Pickup: Holds
Library staff will fax, photocopy, or scan your document(s), or furnish limited tax forms, while you wait.
- Call (317) 831-7323 to schedule a date and time to fax/photocopy/scan your document(s), or to pickup tax forms (please tell our staff which form[s] you’d like).
- Unfortunately, the only tax forms we have available are booklets for federal 1040 and state IT-40. Other tax forms are available on the IRS website or the Indiana DOR website.
- On your scheduled date and time, when you arrive at the library to fax/photocopy/scan your document(s) (or get tax forms), call (317) 831-7323 to notify staff that you have arrived.
- PLACE YOUR DOCUMENT(S) IN THE PLASTIC CONTAINER marked “Document Services” on the curbside table, just outside the library’s main entrance. Staff will come out and collect them.
- For faxing document(s), please include the recipient’s fax number and your name/phone number (for our fax cover sheet).
- For scanning document(s), please provide your email address, and we will email the PDFs to you.
- For photocopying document(s), please indicate number of copies you want.
- Staff will fax/copy/scan document(s) (or deliver tax forms) WHILE YOU WAIT IN THE PARKING LOT.
- When completed, your document(s) (or requested tax forms) will be returned in this box; staff will wave you forward to collect them.
- Faxing confirmation(s) will be included with your document(s).