Help with Digital ServicesMooresville (Indiana) Public Library
NEED DIGITAL HELP?
There are an assortment of videos to show you how to use various databases (library apps) and technologies around the library, courtesy of Niche Academy.
If you need further help, please ask any of our staff, and we will be happy to assist you.
NEW TO HOOPLA?
HOW IT WORKS
- Five circulations per patron per month (subject to change)
- No holds
- Every title is available at all times
- Audiobooks, ebooks, graphic novels/comic books = 21 days
- Music albums = 7 days
- TV episodes & movies = 3 days (a few are only 2 days)
Patrons can see loan periods for items before checkout.
- Borrowed items will be automatically returned after the lending period is over.
- Patrons may also return items prior to due dates.
Need Some Help?
For technical assistance with hoopla, visit www.hoopladigital.com/support or log into your hoopla account and click Contact Us at the bottom.
ADDING INDIANA DIGITAL LIBRARY TO LIBBY APP
Want to access digital content (eBooks, audiobooks, etc.) from our INDIANA DIGITAL LIBRARY on your mobile device (iPhone, Android, etc.) using the Libby App? You’ll need to add IDL to Libby. Click the button (right) for instructions.
NEW TO OVERDRIVE/LIBBY?
eBOOK & OVERDRIVE HELP
Kanopy - Streaming Movies
This is what you get with your Kanopy access:
- You get 5 play credits per month. A play credit is charged when you actually click “play.”
- Once you click “play,” you have 72 hours to view the film as many times as you want.
- Everything is available at all times. No holds.
- Play credits reset on the first day of the month.
- Kanopy can be streamed on any of the major devices – iOS, Android, Apple TV, Amazon Fire, Roku, Chromecast … as well as on desktop computers.
- You must have a valid MPL-issued Evergreen Indiana card to access Kanopy. The card must be active (not expired) and fines under $10.
- Films have a public performance rights included, which means they can be played for groups, such as in a classroom or a program/event.