- Virtual Family Programs – either prerecorded or held live, shared on Facebook and Instagram or through Zoom, Days & Times to be announced. Click here to watch videos. Packets include fun activities and additional information.
- Activities for Everyone
- Art for Everyone
- Literacy for Everyone
- STEM for Everyone
- Virtual Storytime with Emily LIVE, Tuesdays at 10:30 AM on Facebook.
- MPL’s Fantastic Reads (Video Book Talks) – Click here to watch videos
- Teens (ages 13 – 18) can meet up with Megan on Discord (bit.ly/YAZMPLdiscord) for Virtual Nerd Club (days and times to be announced) and Make it at Home (days and times to be announced).
- MPL’s Fantastic Reads (Video Book Talks) – Click here to watch videos, or click the Book Talks logo (above right)
- Boys & Girls Club
2020 Summer Reading Program Links
Did you miss our 2020 summer reading program? We have archived all the fun. Below are links to our summer reading virtual program activities or videos.
- Links to a virtual escape room – will be posted on library’s social media pages and the website (below).
- Family Program (ages 6-10) Craft and Activity Packets, with supplies and instructions. This also includes coloring and/or activity pages that match the weekly theme. Available during curbside hours without an appointment. Call the library when you arrive to say you want a packet. Available while supplies last, 1 packet per child. Please request responsibly.
- Storytime (ages 0-5) Craft Packet– premade packets with supplies and instructions, a rhyme sheet and coloring page, available in the same way as the Family program craft packets.
- Video Book Talks that match the weekly theme – will be posted on library’s social media pages, YouTube, and the website.